Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-15

Adulthood

So, I reached level 18.

The situation with my stats is reaching the point where I'm getting close to being able to evade monsters in the Gallery.

That would be really, really nice.

I think I'll be able to reach level 19 tomorrow. It will be muscle day, so that stat will get a nice boost, pushing me way over the requirement to always hit monsters, even with fully maxed out ML-boost. The next two days, Grimacite will be +0, so I'll be wearing the old Goth Kid t-shirt.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 18 Sauceror
Turns Played (this run): 1,896
Days Played (this run): 8
You must gain 13 Mysticality to advance to level 19.

Also, for note-taking purposes my current number of adventures (pre-rollover) is 31. With full rollover outfit, I should get 40 (standard) + 43 (stuff) extra adventures, for a total of 31+83=114 adventures at start tomorrow.