Hardcore Happenings

2006-11-14

Through the barrier

Since ascending for the first time on 06/10/05, as a level 28, I haven't reached this high a level anymore.

Progress is still not what I'd like, and meat expenditure is way more than I'd like, but I'm starting to toggle some stuff and getting a feel for how it's going to be.

My new plan is quite simple: I'm going to drop the more expensive potions and buffs (orange-frosted, papaya, orange snowcone), and let mafia run me in the gallery. Somehow gains seem slightly better there, but who knows.

In the meantime, I'll mostly invest in clovers for the upcoming mysticality day, where I'll try to spend as much adventures as possible (up to 400?) clovering the bathroom. Should be close to 180k myst substat! Which is a heck of a lot better than today's 26k...

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 17 Sauceror
Turns Played (this run): 1,593
Days Played (this run): 7
You must gain 19 Mysticality to advance to level 18.