Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-20

Day 4. Carp.

Well...that was interesting. NOT.

I played rather suboptimally, knowing that tomorrow, I'd have a full day of adventuring.

I easily reached level 11, but lacked a lot of offstats. I do still think I'd have made it, if I didn't fail that one key. (and a bit of RNG luck) Today, for example, I pre-emtpively got a white picket fence and frigid ninja stars. In the end, I was smashing a bit here and there to make wads...and I accidentally smote my chrome sword. Which is of no real consequence...but it is sad.

Just as it is sad that I wasted 40 MP on Snarl of the Timberwolf, instead on Advanced Cocktailcrafting. Damn mouse.

Most of the rest of the day was spent on playing this game called "Emergency 2: The ultiamte fight for life", which is a new installment in the "Emergency" series. I think "Firefighter Tycoon" is also theirs. At least the game looks and feels very similar. The game isn't so much a challenge, as that the interface is a struggle. And it doesn't help when you have a stupid old ball mouse. I also could use a real desk. And a chair for that desk. Right now I've put my monitor on the inside of a closet and sit in a laidback chair, using a normal chair for support for the mouse, with the keyboard on my lap. Not very convenient.

The end of personal stuff.

Oh no wait, I also flooded my bathroom. The drain pipe of the washing machine shot out of the place where it's supposed to go and hence my entire bathroom had about half an inch of water...not fun.

Keypunch
Level 11 Reindeer Threatener (I think)