Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-16

Straight Forward

My gameplay was quite straight-forward, but a friendly RNG, the Crimbo Town Cafe (sorry, Crimborg Nutrition Station) and bred-in efficiency have put me in a very good position.

Far better position than the previous time I thought I might get a 4-day run.

For starter's: I'm already in the Hole in the Sky, and have collected 12 lines and 17 stars, and a star chart. Which means that after the requisite Hat and Key, I'll have 4 stars and 2 lines already collected, from the 11 items needed for a star weapon.

I require 2,419 myst substats. And probably some offstats, too. For this I think the Gallery will help. It's not a stat day tomorrow, but it should be manageable with the Gallery. Especially on a decent diet.

Not to forget I've got 8 out of 12 Tower Items already.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Coriander Conjurer (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 608
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Opossum

I basically have my NS outfit thought out too:
Hat: Mohawk Wig
Shirt: Safety Vest
Weapon: Pitchfork
Off-hand: The Wand
Pants: 1337 7r0uZ0RZ
Acc. #1: MagiMechTech NanoMechaMech
Acc. #2: Hamethyst Necklace
Acc. #3: Something Useless

This is assuming that I don't have turns/zaps left over to make a Furry Suit.