Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-15

Niceties

Today was the day of niceties.

I didn't quite levelboost, but I did reach a high position in level 8.

Got myself a nice NanoMechaMech, which I already enjoy using in the NS fight
Got a cocktailcrafting kit and made two Roll in the Hay (whiskey, soda water, little paper umbrella).
Had little to no meat problems.
Got a vampire-duck-on-a-string.
Got an asbestos and a chrome staff. (allowed me to adventure in the Gallery)
Got a safety vest. Which was especially fun, since I hadn't gotten a knob goblin elite shirt.
Eventually defeated the bonerdagon (a few failed attempts at low level).

Up to level 8 or so, levelling was fun with the elves. I'd spend even more time there, if the Gallery wasn't available. About the only nicety I missed out on was antiques dropping, so I could smash them to wads.

I haven't opened up the Dungeons of Doom yet, nor gotten a DD key. That will be a task for tomorrow then. Already day 3 tomorrow. With any luck, this might become a 4-day run, we'll have to see. 5-day seems easy-peasy, but I have to consider the need to level to 12 for Sauciness.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Oreganoccultist (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 387
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Opossum