Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-13

Countdown

I didn't feel so well today, but managed to grind my turns. Level 29 and seems like a shoe-in to make it to 30 tomorrow.

Which leaves two questions:
Which skill to keep? Overdeveloped Sense of Self-preservations seems the most useful, but the level 13 elemental protection skill will at least make sure that next DB run, I won't have to level, might save a few odd turns in the Daily Dungeon (not really), and perhaps help reduce a few HP lost.
Hmmm...if only over-developed sense was more expensive...I'd have picked it, right now I'm going with the cooler, but far less usefull skill. At least I won't have to consider which skill to keep *next* DB run. I'll have already permed the level 12, 13, 14 and 15 skill.

The other question is what class to go next run. To go Sauceror and take Impetuous Sauciness would a little late. On the other hand, I will have some time to squeeze in an AT leveling run. Or at least, get a lot of mileage out of the Elves.
To redo DB for the self-preservation would not be bad idea either.
But to go Pastamancer, in order to get the level 15 skill relatively easy, would perhaps be the best long-term investment.

I haven't figured it out yet, but then again, I've got an entire day. Whatever class I pick, I'm aiming for a teet-drop run again. With the Crimbo Cafes available, that will allow for easy eating/drinking.