Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-14

Duke of Disco

Yay! Reached level 30 in about a 100 adventures.

Afterwards I PvP'ed a bit for rank (not too succesfully), solved the White Castle Quest and helped Doc Galaktik.

And then jumped into the Gash, keeping "Heart of Polyester". For my next trick, I picked a saucy Sauceror, going for that all-important level 12 skill.

I did a teetdrop, eating two candy stakes and two Fettucini Inconnu. After that a spaghetti-with-skullheads and completed all the stuff to complete before level 7.

I screwed up a bit with the drinking (could've used Ode, drink two tavern drinks, two spooky eggnogs, finish off with a tavern drink, but instead drunk the 3 tavern drinks and 2 imp ales, all without ode. Finished off at the end of day with a tavern drink.

For my next trick, I'd really like to have the Magical Mojomuscular Melody. The +10 mysticality will allow me to enter the Gallery earlier. Right now, I've really not got a single way to boost my myst.

For tomorrow, I gotta watch my Moxie quite carefully. Both try to boost it and see if I can survive in the Cyrpt, as well as to don the Stainless Steel Slacks as soon as possible.

On the menu should be Hell Ramen and two more reagent dishes. On the booze menu, I should stick with the Crimbo Cafe. Darn, why didn't I end up at the Crimbo Cafe, today?!

Also, DD tomorrow.

Keypunch, the level 7 Sauceror thingamajig.