Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-03

Off stat.

Today, I tried to do "just the quests". It ended up in the Hole in the Sky. What's problematic when switching away from the Cheshire Bat is not so much the loss of stat gain...but the loss of meat gain! And since my chosen itemdropper is the Crimbo Elf and not the Ant/Demon/Sprite, my meat gains plummeted.

Still, I didn't do too badly, except it all took a few too many turns. The meat from the Bonerdagon was quickly spent and only when I could sell the dictionary was I home free.

I have only gotten one Legend Key yet, so if I want to ascend tomorrow I need to get the key AND the zapping wand. I've unlocked the Dungeons of Doom, but not yet adventured there.

My PVP fights went without any problem.

Funniest thing. My final drink (a pink pony with Ode) leveled me up to 11 :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Reindeer Threatener
Turns Played (this run): 661
Days Played (this run): 6
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

wow. that's close to 666 turns in 6 days :-)

p.s. My main stat might be up to 11, but my offstats haven't even reached 60. That's the problem with dropping the bat. If I want to ascend tomorrow (and I do), I'll have to work hard (in the Gallery) to fix the discrepancy...