Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-05

Trolling and Hurting

Using my Yuletide troll isn't even a bad choice. Slowly it starts to add stats like a properly levelled volleybal (already at 14 pounds) and mostly the mana-boost is golden. It's a bit too random though. And I get insane of getting big HP boosts when I'm already at full capacity.

I used the elves to level speedily to level 6, then kicked the asses of the Hey Deze monsters to just in time gain my Stomach of Steel and drop my path. I mistook myself in the fullness of a fruitcake (3, instead of 2), so made a bit of a miss with that, I had another reagent pasta ready, but made do with the vampire cake, instead.

It's a fine line between eating crimbo content and keeping up pace, but I think I didn't do badly. The future looks bright as well, as I gathered pixels (27 white ones, already). I wonder if going on for the "monster bait" will be worth it... Heck, I might just as well. It's an all-combat area and my troll could do with some more kills.

I used all my still lights to make tonic water...I seem to be provided with enough booze between the tavern, path rewards and Crimbo content. Should remember to check the restaurant tomorrow (today was goat cheese :-/)

My muscle has reached high enough level to wield the shillelagh! *smashy, smashy* Not yet the vampire-duck-on-a-string, sadly.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Sample Swindler (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 276
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Opossum