Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-16

Day 1: Whoa slow down there!

I'm going so fast, I'm taking over myself. Relativity theory might come into play.
More seriously, this is one hell of a dash. I've reached level 9, with all the quests up to level 6 completed. No pixels farmed, sadly, but doing great in regards to stats.

And I even made some dumb moves! I had picked a mysticality sign for diversity's sake, and...forgot to set the dial for the boss bat britches. Everything else went pretty smooth, though. I've got a nice baconstone bracelet, and a spiffy hamethyst necklace. Finding a diamond-studded cane was a life-saver, as Disco Bandit. And the flaming crutch gives a neat hot damage bonus.

I've even managed to get a superhuman cocktail mixed and drunk. For tomorrow, I've got the chance of making a mon tiki (need to summon a coconut shell). Otherwise I'd need vodka and gin to make umbrella/tonic drinks. I finished White Citadel, but got neither a dreadsack nor corduroys, which sucks. So, I'm going to dither between using the barrel or using the Booze Giants.

Foodwise, I already have two parts of the miner's outfit, and am going for goat's milk, first thing. Two hell ramen and a grue egg can perhaps be improved upon with two white citadel burgers. This leaves a farming chore for the third day, but the goatlet ain't a bad place for it. In fact, I'd best prefarm those goat cheeses on day 2.

Then there's stuff like the Daily Dungeon and the zapping wand, but hey, after such a mad dash, there's plenty of room for catching up...

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Groove Filcher
Turns Played (this run): 236
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Opossum