Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-14

Day 2: Eclipsing Day 3!

In my unposted planning post (blogger issues, grrr), I had divided several stuff between day 2 and day 3. I managed to do all things. Well, except finish the level 9 quest.

I've finished White Citadel, ate my food with goat's milk, defeated the bonerdagon, got myself a meat maid (and a chrome sword, and a dead guys watch), ran the Daily Dungeon (boris key), opened up the island (barbed-wire fence!), opened up the Dungeon of Doom (no wand yet), bought a mushroom patch, got a swashbuckling getup.

I also have enough whiskey (and a bottle of gin) and mixers to not have to worry about booze tomorrow. I hope I can summon a few coconut shells, so I can make fuzzbumps.

This leaves a few necessary chores for tomorrow that won't go on autopilot:
Swashbuckling the dictionary.
running the Daily Dungeon
Getting a zappy-zap wand.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Bullfrog Overseer
Turns Played (this run): 432
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Mongoose