Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-15

Day 3: A few stats too far.

I made it all the way to the top of the tower, I had 3 adventures left...yet over 400 myst substats to get too.

Too bad, otherwise I could have followed up a TT 3-dayer with a Moxie class 3-dayer over moxie days.

I'm in doubt what to do next. I could go for the level 30 trophy (boring!) and get a great boost at days 9 and 10. I could also ascend as a moxie class. Or...
You know, it's really the skills problem. What skill should I the heck keep? Since tomorrow will be such a low number of turns in-run, I'll spend the rest leveling up to 13. Then I can finalise getting all the elemental immunities. And leave Skin of the Leatherback to yet another run.

The Disco Bandit has nothing to offer, except a better healing spell (Disco Power Nap). The Accordion Thief has a few niceties left, like Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation or "Polka of Plenty". Shanty, Symphony and Antiphon have their uses too, I suppose. And both also have the level 0 skills.

After that, the Magicalness Classes have spellslinging sets, level 0 skills and Springy Fusilli open.

Pondering all this, I see that actually there are quite a few skills left to rack up. None of them however, is bound to have much impact on my gameplay.

My preliminary choice is going to be a Disco Bandit, and get Disco Power Nap.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Crocodile Lord
Turns Played (this run): 666
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Mongoose