Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-11

Day 4/Day 1: Say no to food and booze!

So, I, indeed, easily ascended, permed the Seal Clubber Trivial, and am now an Oxygenarian Turtle Tamer.

Having to start the Cheshire Bat from scratch is crap, tho. And I didn't play all that efficiently. Nor was I lucky enough to get a maiden wig, even while I wasted adventures looking for one. Oh well. I unlocked the Wizard of Ego quest, and probably will manage to get the book tomorrow. I'm starting to think that a softcore Oxygenarian lead-in is actually better than a Hardcore lead-in. I mean, the stainless steel is just a gimmick, likely to be able to be used when thinks are already well on their way. The air will give a huge starting boost on day 1.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 3 Frog Director
Turns Played (this run): 80
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)

p.s. And now I start banking turns for stat days? Yawn :-/