Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-03

Day 3: Don't mention the Squid!

More suboptimal running, although I did achieve a few key points. Such as opening up the Gallery (sadly, no balls, no access) and getting a Liver of Steel.

I also got the Ancient Saucehelm. Ugh. Ugh. It took about 25 adventures of haiku dungeon alone. Which is just really too much of a waste for the reward.

Also, St. Sneaky Pete's Day! Totally surprising, and I couldn't help myself from participating. I got a bunch of beads and a flashing novelty button. I didn't see the use of getting a glowstick. I had enough "fun" for a day.

I can also now equip my swords of static/FrostBrand(tm) sword and flaming cardboard sword (which I need hot powder to craft for).

All in all, not that bad of a day, haha. Especially considering I won all my PvP fights!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Thyme Wizard
Turns Played (this run): 358
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Platypus
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

p.s. Technically, using candy hearts and mojomuscular melody will allow me access to the Gallery! Great, eh?