Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-02

Day 2: SubOptimal Squidding

Okay, I should perhaps get my groove on a bit more. I might be squidding, but that doesn't mean I should be slacking.

I got gazing shoes for my squid. I also smithed two swords of static, only to discover I couldn't equip them yet...

I did kill the Goblin King. That's something at least. But I forgot to extract the glass balls from him. And seeing as my main goal should probably be to have the Gallery open by mysticality day, that's a bit of an incorrigible set-back. Also, I forgot to PvP before my nightcap...

At least I've got a decent supply of base booze and garnishes. Not enough mixers, though. I'll have to wait 'till White Citadel opens up.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Rosemary Diviner
Turns Played (this run): 212
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Platypus
Path Boozetafarian (Hardcore)