Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-01

Day 1: SquidCore

So, I ascended with the Squid, and with only one gem as lead-in.

With my regular day one pattern broken, I ended up old-fashionedly mucking about on the lower levels, which was pretty amusing, really.

I've jewelcrafted a porquoise necklace, got a dyspepsi-cola uniform, finished the Pretentious Artist's quest, helped the matchless baker and healed the goblin that was attacked by a rock.

On more serious notes, I got full guild access, completed the meatcar, only need a brain for a meat maid, and finished all the Council Quests up to level 4 (take that Boss Bat!).

I've got 3 willer and various cocktailcrafting garnishes, so tomorrow would be an excellent day to check out the Barrel Full of Barrels. And White Citadel seems worth it purely for the hippy outfit.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4 Sage Sage
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Platypus
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)