Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-09

Day 2: Capisce?

Low meatage keeps hurting me. I still see some possibility of this becoming a 3-dayer, although a safe 4-dayer seems way more likely. And smart.

Most importantly, I haven't run the DD yet. And I still need pixels (got some farmed). I did manage to get all the quests up to level 8 finished. Tomorrow I need to shore and visit the Island for a dictionarrry.

I'm already thinking about my next run, and the one after. I'm planning to get two trophies settled in one run (The Butler Did It and Turtle Tamer level 30). That's a full months worth of doing a single run. To ease the pain of non-ascending, I'd like to make it HCOxy. A good lead-in always helps though. So I could do a Pastamancer lead-in, so that I've got that great Solitaire for extra turns. Or I could just do the Seal Clubber lead-in and have a real easy time smashing monsters. Or a Sauceror lead-in to get more stats from fights.

Since the run is allowed to be a bit tardy, I'm going to discount the mathematically most effective option (Solitaire) since it makes life so much harder. Which leaves the Shillelagh and Solitaire. You know what, screw it, I'll go TT next run :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Caribou Smacker (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 374
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Mongoose

p.s. So: Cheshire Bat, Marmot Sign, Turtle Tamer, HC, Oxygenarian. Sold!