Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-08

Day 8/Day 1: Drowning in paperwork

Ascending was trivial, I decided to go Seal Clubber, no reason in particular, except upcoming muscle days and to perm yet another skill. Will be a minor achievement to have fully-permed an entire class. I'll probably get the trivial, haha.

I took the Sleazy Gravy Fairy with me through the gash, and decided to use my newly acquired Penguin Goodfella. So far, he's mostly a "flavoured" volleyball. I have no real need for his delevelling capability, nor for the contracts (of which I've got tonnes). I did use his service to terminate the boss bat, haha. But that only costs meat, meat which is scarce without my bat, as scarce as MP is without meat (or a Troll).

I did get him his neat bow tux, and with a little boozing and simple eating (spicy noodles, painful penne pasta, boring spaghetti and 2 enchanted bean burritos) I ended up with 108 adventures to bank for the muscle days.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4 Ermine Thumper (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 68
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Mongoose