Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-19

Day 9: Amused

I adventured a bit more and reached level 9. I suffered low antique drop rates, so no filling my spleen, but I did get the Frobozz Instant House and managed to smith a "trapper fur" shirt. It was quite the choice between the Yak Anorak (MP regeneration, and hey, there's also an MP regen. hat!), which also looks pretty detailed, the Tuxedo shirt, which looks just awesome and is also very moxious (+7 moxie!!) and finally, the hipposkin poncho, which looks awful (as intended, it's a poncho made from a hippopotamus skin!) but give +10 to monster level.

I settled for the hipposkin poncho, as it was at this point the most useful to me, but I'm really in awe of the other shirts and see a future in making them on other runs.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Bullfrog Overseer
Turns Played (this run): 447
Days Played (this run): 9
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)