Hardcore Happenings

2005-07-27

Day Five: A Room Too Far

The plan worked fine. Except for the Daily Dungeon mysticality challenges. I was too weak for those. So, I adventured for pixels instead. The Digital Key and Red Pixel potions were secured. The other pixels can be autosold. Yet, I was still not magical enough.

Next goal, I adventured for the meatcar. I got an empty meat tank from my third toolbox, but I was still not magical enough. Which led me to adventure for some enchanted beans in the meantime. A nice stack of enchanted bean burrito's will keep mu tummy in tip-top shape. I tried adventuring with the Deep Fat Friars, but I'm just a tad too weak, even with hairspray and headbutt (now achieved). Since the Goblin King still needs slaying as well, I visited to the harem, to prepare, which went relatively well. All I need are harem pants.

Then I tried once more to see if I was magical enough. I dispelled the hairy barrier. I dispelled the ghost shell and was out of adventures. The loot was right in front of me! A spurt to the shore to buy the final IPA for some more adventures....and...."too drunk to spelunk".

So close, yet so far away. On a consoling note: Tomorrow, I'll breeze through the Dungeon. I need to think of a good plan of attack, though.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Frog Boss
Turns Played (this run): 472
Days Played (this run): 5