Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-23

Day 8: Kicking Goblin Ass

The day begun with a message from "The Opposition". They had backstabbed me! At least I was more pure than them. And I'm more than happy to let them have that silly flower.

I didn't forget to buff Empathy, nor to adventure at the Knob Treasury to get Observatiogn. Except that I, first, fought with my Crimbo Elf at the Arena and finished the tenth fight, with my Cheshire Bat, so that he now goes through life armed to the teeth with his smile-sharpening stone.

After that I cooked burritos. My chef started making sounds, but I've nearly got an entire replacement chef.

I decided to get drunk the expensive way, on the 195 meat screwdrivers. It's nearly double the price of IPA, but it's a small, yet pleasant, boost to my muscle.

I have 113 adventures in the bank for Muscle Day, tomorrow.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Iguana Driver
Turns Played (this run): 725
Days Played (this run): 8