Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-16

Frozen Gravy Fairy

Looking at my Familiars, I noticed that the names Queen (Flaming GV) and Johnny Rotten (Stinky GV) had started a theme.

Possible names I thought of for the Frozen Gravy Fairy:
- Vanilla (Vanilla Ice, his hit "Ice, Ice, Baby" is referenced in the Familiar Haiku)
- LL Cool J
- Coldplay
- Britney Spears (She leaves me cold and had a hit with "Baby, hit me one more time")
- Madonna (Had a hit with "Frozen")

According to the action texts I spoiled for myself, the frozen gravy fairy is apparently female. Which leaves the frostbitten MTV-esque question that so utterly defines our time: Britney or Madonna?

9 Comments:

  • Madonna. I don't even want to be reminded of Brittney. *makes a face*

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 16/8/05 21:36  

  • Hmmm... Personally, I'd go with "Foreigner". They wrote a few songs having to do with comparing the weather to a woman's libido.

    Most notably, "Cold as Ice".

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 16/8/05 22:16  

  • Not Britney. Ever.

    I say Vanilla Ice, because even though he (allegedly) has the male equipment, the guy is still a total woman. Yep.

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 17/8/05 02:11  

  • I'd go with pretty boy Vanilla Ice.

    Or how about Bjork?

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 17/8/05 02:37  

  • Robert Van Winkle.

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 17/8/05 03:30  

  • Oh, Madonna, definitely. Unless... Coldplay...

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 17/8/05 19:01  

  • The Britney Spears reference is really obscure. I say Coldplay or LL Cool J.

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 18/8/05 00:01  

  • Coldplay, definitely

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 22/8/05 14:13  

  • Madonna, nothing else.

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 23/8/05 07:05  

Een reactie posten

<< Home