Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-17

Day 2: Dropping Rates

It took a while for the stuff I wanted to drop. It did level up my Crimbo Elf, however. It's 7 pounds strong and I'm level 5. Two days of moxie moon alignment have done me good. A bartender-in-a-box is settled on my campground and the Nemesis was defeated. No maid though, oughta goa and fix her up tomorrow and still no decent housing, either. I bought a Newbiesport(tm) tent, just for looks. I'm simply playing it slow here, as a true Turtle Tamer and haven't bothered with the Boss Bat or Goblin King yet.

People have been PvP-ing me, but some idiot lost and boosted my PvP rating, instead of lowering it. I won't need the flowers till 'later, so I'm sure some will beat me down again.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5
Newt Herder
Turns Played (this run): 202
Days Played (this run): 2