Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-20

Day 4 & 5: Wad of Slow

On day 4, I didn't have any time at all to play my turns. I didn't even have time to log on and drink/eat, so it's just a lost day (except for the rollover adventures).

Day 5 was the day before Mysticality day. I saved up most of my adventures and only farmed for food and drink for that day and also gathered a lot of spices (clover day). I also visited the Daily Dungeon, but all it yielded was a Sneaky Pete's Breath spray. I've heard rumours of a new item from the Dungeon of Doom that can "zap" Daily Dungeon items into eachother, that'd be neat, but I'll still run the Dungeon, 'till I hear details.

I didn't have a bugbear outfit, so I tried to get some extra wads of dough by adventuring. All I met was Giant Tweezers, Chowder Golems and Brainsweepers, the Knob Goblin chefs dropped *nothing* and when I thought I'd go for the Bugbear Beanie, I only got a Bugbear once, and he dropped nothing (some Warchefs dropped the dough, though). I consider myself a bit unlucky, even if I got the gear to reassemble my Gnollish Autoplunger. Another thing to adventure for tomorrow.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Frog Boss
Turns Played (this run): 426
Days Played (this run): 5