Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-18

Day 3: Eggnog Day

Hurray, eggnog at the Microbrewery! That really helped in the Stat Department. I was able to take down the Boss Bat with two headbutts and could adventure for Enchanted Beans to boot, which got made into a bunch of burrito's. Also got the stuff for the meat maid. Some time was spent on the beach, with Knob Goblin Elite Guard money, while adventuring in the Harem got me the Harem Girl outfit and a perfume.

The Daily Dungeon was quite forgiving, although Apathy and being beaten up by a spooky skull were minor setbacks, I did manage to crack it: Jarlsberg Key.

I hope my good fortunes will last tomorrow, while I continue shoring for anti-cheese. Today I shored for moxie once, and immediately got the barbed wire fence. One more trip 'till I get my first Frequent Traveler reward.

Tomorrow I can fill the gap 'till I level up enough to defeat the Goblin King, or take on anything at the Island, by hunting for pixels. Shouldn't forget the Daily Dungeon, either.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5
Newt Herder
Turns Played (this run): 325
Days Played (this run): 3