Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-11

Day 1: Booze It Up

09/11/05 06:26:16 AM - Welcome back to the Kingdom of Loathing. Noob.

So, I did take the Boozetafarian DB approach.

A downside is the fact that I have no use for the pate I got by ascending teetotal. Oh well. It meant I had to do everything from the scratchiest scratch.

So, I set out adventuring a bit in the sleazy backalley, then went over to the distant woods to get larva, followed by a *tough* battle with the rats. In the meantime, I did manage to get Dr. Hobo's scalpel and smith a sticky meat kilt. My campground has a spiff Newbiesport tent.

My drink diet consisted of downing Mad Train Wine. Ugh. Once I get that meat car running (probably tomorrow), I'll be happy to be drinking IPA, once more.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Jiggy Grifter
Turns Played (this run): 95
Days Played (this run): 1