Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-10

Muscle Day

Little special happened today. The bonerdagon died, the trapper quest was completed, yeti's fell, the baron of rofl'mao was helped, more yeti's died, garbage started falling from the sky, four immateria's were collected.

The Mr. Store stuff is great. I used both the Jekyllin belt and the Bugbear Shaman to my advantage against the Valley denizens. I gained so much meat from fighting Yeti, thanks to the Cheshire Bat that I donated to the Hall of Legends to get rid of it.

I've already fullfilled my Muscle stat requirement for the Naughty Sorceress :-). Tomorrow I will break Ronin (44 ads left), and surely will quickly gain access to the Castle. My idea is to turn the wheel clockwise, for extra mysticality, and reach level 11 as fast as possible. I'll buy my extra moxie from the Hall of Legends if I have to.

I'm quite convinced I'll ascend tomorrow. Then I can begin my 3rd hardcore run. As a pastamancer. I'm wondering whether I should teetotal it. And if I do that, I could pick a non-moxie sign. After all, I still have one Muscle Sign Mushroom familiar I want to get.