Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-07

Day 3: Laggity Lag

Today started so promising. I had gotten the linoleum staff, breezed through the goat cheese gathering, made enough meat to buy myself Elemental Saucesphere, followed up by killing the Bonerdagon, making level 9, being able to both plugh and 31337 H4x0r my way to close to level 10.

Then I slew some Yeti. I slew a lot of Yeti. And lag started setting in. Damnable lag. Thick, fat, juicy lag. I took me over 4 hours to play 100 turns. That's 25 turns per hour, that's less than a turn per 2 minutes.

I still did get far though, but also frustrated. And out of Ronin! That didn't help much. The sheer amount of stats required simply prevented me from making this a 3-dayer. Even with it not being stat day tomorrow, it sure does look like I can make it, having already reached the castle (and finished that quest). Would be nice to have some favourable wheel turning, as well.

I like the Sauceror as a class. After getting the Pastamastery skill hardcore, I could go for a Sauceror skill. Either the reagents or the saucesphere, for Hardcore. Still in the future, though.

1 Comments:

  • Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 7/9/05 04:48  

Een reactie posten

<< Home