Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-12

Day 2: Oh, Canadia!

My goal was mostly to reach the Shore. One has so few turns as Boozetafarian. I was succesful, although it took 8 turns fishing the sewer to get rims. The good news is that the special was White Canadian, so I bettered my PvP options at a low, low price, and increased my muscle stat at the same time.

I am still only a measly level 4, so no cemetary, yet. I really want to have a meatmaid, for the extra turns. And a watch. I've been tempted to buy skills with my minimal amount of meat, except that I see no immediate pressing need. For example "Over-developed Sense of Self-Preservation" is a cool skill. Except that being a moxie class, with sticky meat pants, so far nothing has been able to hit me, and I've only taken damage from fumbling...

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Jiggy Grifter
Turns Played (this run): 159
Days Played (this run): 2