Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-31

Ascension Day

Well, defeating the Sorceress took two tries. Should've taken stink bombs the first time, as well.

According to my Kingdom of Loathing record, I took 7,683 spent over 60 days. According to my own stats, it's actually 1337 turns (yeah, was aiming for that) over 12 days. 3 days of server crash interfered to make it real-time of 15 days.

Halloween today, so when I was done with the sorceress, I put on my Hippy Outfit and tricked or treated for herb brownies. Yum, yum. With my stomach of steel, that's 10 more for the grind.

I forgot everything else (cast noodles/reagents, museum, untinker meat car, etc.) and jumped into the gash. I was really tempted to go Disco Bandit, due to stat days coming up, but have decided on Seal Clubber, taking Amphibious Sympathy as Hardcore Permanent Skill.

Time to start for real.