Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-27

Community Modding

With the chats down, can I sit back and relax? Sipping margarita's while contemplating my possible losses and the damage to the Kingdom at large?

Hell, no! I've been conscripted by the Powers that Be to patrol that ultimate hive of scum and villainy called Kingdom Community.

So far, I would really like to exercise my newfound modding powers by merging this filk with this poem. Except, I, uh, don't know *how*.

The poem is too cool to lock, though, so I'm not going there. Although the thought of tossing it towards the Lair of Pretentious Artists amused me. Then again, art is a source of comfort in dire times such as these, so I'm leaving it and let one of the real mods take care of it, if necessary.

[update]
Muhahaha! I kicked this topic towards Random Ramblings. Should've edited some smart remarks in there, before doing so. Now it's in another forum and I can't edit it. I left a "shadow topic", in order that everyone can see how productive I'm being. Kind of like how I manage to hold on to my real job.