Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-31

Day 1: Club! Club! Club!

Well, three pieces of Pate gives a neat boost to the start. I blasted through the low-level quests and area's. Even had to slow down to pick up a good weapon, because nothing better than my seal club had dropped.

I might have to untinker my autoplunger when I want to use the shore, but enough spiffy weapons drop along the way for that soon not to be a problem. I've decided that going to specifically gather stuff for a maid is too much hassle. The turns she provides are hardly worth it. The chef is far more important in that regard. If the necessary parts drop along the way, maybe...but not for now.

I need to make a decision on what to do tomorrow. I could go for shore access and eat chow mein, already! Or just Spaghetti-with-Skullheads might be easier to get and I should make short work of the Friar's and Goblin King.

Heh, you can Trick or Treat drunk. Three adventures in the Knob Goblin Harem Girl outfit have taught me that that outfit gives Knob Goblin Love potions. *giggle*. I don't have much use for those, however.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5
Penguin Frightener
Turns Played (this run): 181 -> update 184
Days Played (this run): 1