Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-01

Day 2: Screwing with the Goblin King

After being so effective on day 1, I took the liberty to screw around on Day 2. I did get Island Access and made the Chef-in-a-Box, but wasted a lot of time resting and toying.

There's new content, but I'll abuse my multi to look into that. Mostly I tried to see if there was a sneaky way of taking on the goblin king, without using reagent potions. I could've tried arse-a-fire elixir, I suppose, but for now, I just used blood of the wereseal and my dodecapede. And failed. The dodecapede did nothing, and I'm starting to think I might be better off using a 11+-pound barrrnacle or such. I also lost too much HP for Chronic Indigestion to be useful.

What was also wasteful: the choice adventures have become non-skippable, which means that while adventuring for perfume, I'm forced to waste a turn playing songs for the harem girls.

Oh yeah, the Dungeon gave me the Sneaky Pete Key.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Malamute Basher
Turns Played (this run): 319
Days Played (this run): 2