Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-07

Day 12+: Holding My Breath

Things have begun to be moving considerably forward. Also, I've entered the "linear" zone. It's worth planning that linear path, so that I can go through it as efficiently as possible. Using assets like the snowcones at the right time, for example.

First of all, I should run the Daily Dungeon tomorrow. After hopefully getting the Jarlsberg Key, I can go back to beating up Yeti, with the aid of a red snowcone. Once I reach level 9, I can do all leaflet tricks. I get the dictionary dressed up like a pirate, and use a blue snowcone in the valley, to hopefully get that lowercase n to drop. After I have at least one of those and solved that quest, I can go back to the Yeti, and use a familiar/volleybal snowcone, so as to get to level 10 the fastest. Up the beanstalk, to the castle, into the hole. All standard stuff there.

I should fashion penguin shorts, to ensure that initiative advantage. For the rest I can hopefully sell my skins to the Bounty Hunter, so I have extra meat to donate to the Hall (all to Boris).