Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-08

Day 12: No Mountain Too High

SO, I forgot to do the Daily Dungeon, but luckily, I have plenty more opportunities (or I can even do the whole wand thing, after getting a few echoey antidotes).

Instead, I spent my grand total of 48 adventures on pure, unadulterated adventuring. I continued with my massacre of the Peak and followed up with a moxious roll into the valley. Getting the dictionary took a few adventures too many (close to 6 or so!), which was an annoyance, but so be it.

Interestingly, I (in general) generate 60 turns of snowconey effects a day, while I only have 48 of those to spend. This gives me a surplus of 12 snowcone turns per day, meaning that after 2 days, I have more than a snowcone in reserve. I should mind casting snowcones on a possible ascension day, because I wonder if the skill resets for that event. Worth testing, I suppose.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Caribou Smacker
Turns Played (this run): 559
Days Played (this run): 12

Overnight, I got pvp-ed by the usual gang, but also actually won 3 pvp fights. One of them was from an overconfident level 7, who had buffed himself up, but lost the unbuffed moxie contest and consequently two minigames (but not buffed muscle). Sniping gone awry. Two others were from Disco Bandits, that backstabbed me, but lost the buffed muscle contest and two minigames. They were several levels above me. For my own PvP-ing, I simply PVP'ed picking one juicy target from each of the ranks 24-37 upwards. Only had to rely on mini's in one fight. It's tacky, but I can't really afford to lose stats in Oxycore.

PvP Ranking: 71
Fights Won/Lost: 119/48