Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-27

Day 13: A Stalker Is Me!

Well, I went up the stalk. Had to linger to get the metallic A...the torpedo didn't drop, sadly. My Tower Item collection looks rather meagre (I have a mere 3/12), so that will prompt some backfarming. I did get the various immateria and access to the Giant Castle.

The Tenacity of the Snapper combined with the Pike spells misery for the Giants. I have managed to turn the wheel to "Lights Out" and checked in with the Council. All that's left is to gather the items for the Giant Castle Map* and go fetch stars, before I can face the Sorceress. I have the utmost confidence that I can defeat her.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Rattlesnake Chief
Turns Played (this run): 684
Days Played (this run): 13

A mix of different targets for PvP. Sadly, I get pounded upon by all those who are preparing for the Valentine's Day Massacre by Iocaine Powder. Oh well, such is the life, the PvP contest has turned into a "who can amass the most stats" contest. I'm not a powerleveller, by any standard.

PvP Ranking: 108
Fights Won/Lost: 157/73

*Did I ever tell my motto for this game? "Nothing ever drops. Ever."