Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-23

Day 9: Does my hair look good like this?

A day full of moxiousity. My moxie indeed skyrocketed. First I swung by the Daily Dungeon and got a second Jarlsberg key :-/. Then it was time for the mountain. I had some trouble with the goats at first, but with a purple snowcone they were tamed. A potion of chalky equality helped me take on the Bonerdagon (barely). There was no stopping me from there on. A swift visit to the Dungeon of Doom gave me the wand, and I zapped one of my two Jarlsberg's into a Boris Key.

The yeti's were next. At first they were tough to fell, but as my stats rose and I got skills like Tenacity of the Snapper they got easier. In the end either a lunging thrust-smack or one of those with a can of hairspray for good measure did the dirty deed. When I got to wear my penguin skin shorts and chrome helmet turtle the damage I received was also quite bearable. Level 9 was reached and the strange leaflet completed.

Sadly, I had only enough adventures left to visit the Shore once. Moxie holidays are something that will have to be done tomorrow.

As it looks now, I won't need to turn the Wheel counter-clockwise later.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Bullfrog Overseer
Turns Played (this run): 496
Days Played (this run): 9

Ah, PvP. I put some fear and respect into the ranks of the level 8 players.

PvP Ranking: 98
Fights Won/Lost: 102/45

p.s. Day 8 was a break day: 13 flowers, 3 snowcones and evil food autosold.