Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-15

Day 1: A new run

A new beginning. With two glorious tattoo's! It makes my collector's score standing:
You have unlocked 64 tattoos.
You have earned 24 trophies.
You have collected 41 familiars.
For a total score of 129.

I sold 2 of my pork jewels, spent 2 adventures getting a trinket, exchanged it for a ten-leaf clover, got another trinket, mariachi pants and a stolen accordion. I used the other trinket for sweet rims. Gonna need those eventually. The rest of the adventures is saved for tomorrow (Muscle Day) and so is the Premium Air.

[edit]
I also chose to spend 9 adventures leveling up my Pygmy Bugbear Shaman. And one getting a lead necklace (blast) for my Cheshire Bat.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 1
Toad Coach
Turns Played (this run): 13
Days Played (this run): 1