Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-16

Day 2: Full Steam Ahead!

What a rollercoaster rush, the first day of real adventuring. The Premium Canned Air made it easier, that's for sure. It took me to level 4 like that. From there on, it all went so fast. My accomplishments:
- Pretentious Artist Quest done.
- Tavern Quest solved, with a dead baron (monocle).
- Dead Boss Bat (britches).
- Plied Jewels (Hamethyst necklace and baconstone bracelet)
- Bitchin' Meat Car acquired.
- Screwdriver returned.
- Meat maid at the Campground.
- Dead Goblin King (Crown).
- Pixels hunted (4 Red Pixel Potions & Digital Key)

Basically, everything you *can* do at level 6, except for the Friar's. I used my grue to help against the bosses, although Lunging Thrust Smack was more key. It's one of the few things that isn't great about my run...I haven't found many good weapons, yet. The stolen accordion I had fished from the sewer was just too underpowered, so I used the sweet ninja sword for a while. Currently, I'm using a Gnollish Flyswatter...gonna take a while before I get something cool, or that I can use my Pike Pike.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Frog Boss
Turns Played (this run): 182
Days Played (this run): 2

PvP wasn't all that impressive. Being so on the high end of level 6, I wasted the other top level 6 players and also level 5, setting me up as prime target. Already got attacked once (and lost 10 rank) before I got to write this.

PvP Ranking: 79
Fights Won: 10/1

As a nice idea to flesh out this post, my current adventuring outfit:
Hat: Crown of the Goblin King (Power: 70) (+10 muscle)
Shirt: Knob Goblin elite shirt (Power: 35) (+3 muscle)
Weapon: Gnollish flyswatter (Power: 35)
Pants: Boss Bat britches (Power: 65) (+5 moxie)
Accessory: shiny ring (+3 to all)
Accessory: hamethyst necklace (+4 muscle, +5 damage, +3PvP)
Accessory: Baron Von Ratsworth's monocle (+10% item drop)
Familiar: lead necklace (+3 weight)