Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-17

Day 3: Thick Fat Spleen

Enthusiastically, I bought an Oyster Bucket, thinking I could use it to nab an oyster or two when I was finished getting a spleen. No such luck. It was a struggle through all the three places, before I had the 3 artefacts for the Arcane Ritual, to close the Deep Fat Friar's Gate. But what was worse: Once I had the final piece, I didn't have a Ruby W, yet. My choice for the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman turned out to be quite inconvenient here. I was pretty low on meat and I had the Bugbear up to a high level, but no luck. I even sold my oyster basket again for meat. Eventually I switched back to my Cheshire Bat and got the Ruby W on the very last turn! (With the help of a blue tongue)

On my campground, I've installed some Evil Arches. Every day, that means I'll get a minor amount of meat from autoselling a piece of evil food. Not bad.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Iguana Driver
Turns Played (this run): 226
Days Played (this run): 3

For PvP, I did quite well, but a lost a fight to sheer bloodymindedness. "SirCoolWhip". I always lose from SirCoolWhip! What made me think this time would be different? After getting 11 flowers, I had a single fight left. With the help of the lovely inhabitants of /pvp I lost enough rank to bully another old nemesis of mine....muhahahaha, your flower is mine Soulcake!

With those flowers, I completed my campground collection of pretty bouquets.

PvP Ranking: 58
Fights Won/Lost: 23/12

p.s. I had hoped to find a diamond-studded cane, but no luck. I'm still weilding my 40-power Gnollish Flyswatter. Makes smithing something rather tempting.

1 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home