Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-20

Day 6: Low on Meat, High on Fibre

It was a bit of a slog, but when I look back, I think I did a lot of useful maneuvering.

First of all, I reached level 8, which means I unlocked the tr4pz0r quest and am one level closer to 11. Also, it means my meat woes are quite close to being over.

I also got a DD key. Jarlsberg Key. Not that great, but it's one out of three that I need, eh.

Next, I got the major consultation. So, that means that once I have the meat, I can visit the DoD and get that zapping wand. I've got lots of stuff to zap: a lime, dungeon keys, maybe a wolf mask, scrolls! Oh my!

Also, I have taken two shore trips and posess dinghy planks. On my way to the Island!

I have 1 piece of chrome ore. I think I'll continue in the mines tomorrow. The earlier I can smith a chrome sword, the better.

Finally, I cleared most of the Cyrpt. Only the Bonerdagon stands. I tried to take him on, but failed. I think I can take him on next day I play (moxie day). I won't be able to take advantage of Wereseal blood, but I might be able to make a potion or two. Never mind my increased stats. Also, I can use the Grue for supportive firepower.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Salamander Subduer
Turns Played (this run): 358
Days Played (this run): 6

Uh yeah, PvP. A shameful day. I got owned by Soulcake. My popularity as a target has grown with a major part of the population, and I ended up farming rock bottom for flowers.

Ranking: 71
Fights Won: 65/32