Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-28

Day 14: Clover in the Sky

Except for the astronomer, who seems to be smoking clovers, there were none to be gotten in the Kingdom. Which was just as well, because I had forgotten all about them, 'till I was out of turns.

It took 40 or so adventures for a giant needle to drop...*sigh* My motto proven once more. Luckily the next few adcentures in the Hole were quite fruitful. I made another mistake however, spending all my meat at the Hall of Legends of Old. I forgot I might need the meat to buy buffs tomorrow. Luckily I've got a small fortune left in items and as I said, the drop rate is generous (2 charts, 8 stars, 4 lines, already).

Now, let's hope for clover tomorrow.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Rattlesnake Chief
Turns Played (this run): 731
Days Played (this run): 14

Sensitive PvP-information, I've got a tonne of buffs going, meaning a seriously boosted Muscle. I tried my hand at some more risky combats, and got 11 very rewarding flowers out of 13. Pretty neat. Especially since PvP seems to have heated up. I hope my muscle buff can trip up one or two opponents.

PvP Ranking: 105
Fights Won/Lost: 169/83