Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-27

Day 14: Planning Notes

It's unlikely I'll get to ascension tomorrow, but I should make a few notes.

First of all, I lack a stringed instrument. I do have a bone rattle and a stolen accordion, but no banjo or guitarrr. I need a clover day to make the banjo. While I'm at that, I should also get strings and an extra clover for the door: estimated # of adventures: 9.

Then there's backfarming. Nine items. Must be some new record. Well, I think I shouldn't count the hairspray, so it's just 8.
Gotten: meat vortex, baseball, chaos butterfly
Might need: frigid ninja-stars, sonar-in-a-biscuit, NG (got the G), barbed-wire fence (moo!), spider web, razorsharp can lid, photoprotoneutron torpedo, disease.

Lest I forget, I should eat a snowcone, first thing tomorrow.

That's about it. Unless Pike+Tenacity turns out not to be a starkiller.