Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-29

Day 15: Maybe Tomorrow.

No clover. But I did get some banjo strings. And I did get all the star stuff. And I turned the wheel to Mysticality. And I zapped my furry suit (saves an adventure).

So, if there's clover tomorrow, I will get at least one. After that it's merely gaining enough stats and running the tower. I'll probably have to backfarm and run out of adventures. Would be nice to make it 16 days, but if it's 17, that wouldn't be too bad.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Rattlesnake Chief
Turns Played (this run): 778
Days Played (this run): 15

I merely consolidated. Fun to see that I indeed nabbed a few with my Muscle boost. I did a similar boost for today, except that Wereseal blood has lost effectivity. I pondered keeping my Pike, instead of my chrome sword, but if I don't ascend tomorrow, I'll do that then.

PvP Ranking: 130
Fights Won: 187/91

*buff boost = Patience of the Tortoise, Spiky Hair, Temporary Lycanthropy & Extreme Muscle Relaxation. Yesterday I managed a Sugar Rush as well, for good measure.