Hardcore Happenings

2006-02-21

Day 1: A New Hope

So, another Disco Bandit is me.

Some minor changes have happened while I wasn't blogging, most notably the Leaflet and off-handing of items. It won't change my strategy all that much.

What was a great move was to keep Tenacity. It allows the lowly moxie classes to do some decent damage. Ranged fighting soooo sucks. My luck had me ascending on a mysticality day, but no clover. In fact, today is the day in which people will be trying the one-day ascension attempts.

In HC, I didn't get quite that far. I have the Deep Fat Friar's left as quest, but have finished the DD and all pixels already. A nice move was using my purple snowcone while farming for pixels. The gained MP were used to stack up nicely on Empathy and Tenacity.

Seeing as how I'm planning to go for Gourdcore, I deliberately got a lead necklace. It can be used both for the bat as well as the pixie. I have to decide when I start farming webs. My plan is to do so as soon as I can equip the pants, which shouldn't be that far away.

I ate a spicy bean burrito and 2 spaghetti with skullheads. That's good eating. Drinking Calle de Miel from the Tavern Quest and two beers, finishing off with the old friend IPA was a good way to spend the drinking day.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Sample Swindler
Turns Played (this run): 241
Days Played (this run): 1

But before that IPA, I PvP'ed for 10/10 flowers.

PvP Ranking: 85
Fights Won/Lost: 10

p.s. We'll see how well I keep up the blogging.