Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-31

Day 17: Cow -> Zero fun day.

So, on Tower Level 3, I got the cow.

I thought white picket fences dropped like mad. They don't. It's a non-combat adventure. So, after spending 30 adventures there, and taking 3 trips to the moxie, I let out a well-meant curse. The annoyingest thing is: In regular hardcore it will cost you a day at worst. In HOXY it can take a long, long, long time. I might even fail my previous record, just because of this fence. Seeing the stat gains from the White Picket Fence area also made me decide that vacationing for it was better, except that's so costly.

Really, I'm screwed. And I apologise to all those that said it before and I tried to mitigate it, but this really is "zero" fun.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11
Crocodile Lord
Turns Played (this run): 869
Days Played (this run): 17

I got to wield the Pike! I lost one fight, but won 22 flowers. I guess I'll have to focus on this.

PvP Ranking: 110
Fights Won/Lost: 227/111