Hardcore Happenings

2006-02-03

Day 2: The challenges!

I got an item from the DD, sneaky Pete's. I also finished some quests, dallied a bit at the sewer and just generically did stuff. Pretty amusing, but probably not 100% effective. I did end up with a shit-ton of meat, which is always nice.

My big boost is going to be saving for moxie-days, so I'm not all that worried about the implications of not being so efficient and adventuring on a stat day. I wish however that I had gotten the moneyclip instead of the monocle from Ratsworth, but, oh well.

My only regret is not getting the Meat Maid. Fighting at the Treasury gave me just a tad too many non-combat meat adventures. Not bad, but it didn't get me to level 6 in time. I'll get one tomorrow, though.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Sample Swindler
Turns Played (this run): 181
Days Played (this run): 2

I broke my stone and attacked 10 people, if you haven't broken your stone, you apparently don't get the +3 from the hamethyst. I did have the meat and spleen for 2 Hatorades, so I got myself 12 flowers. Stupidly I put them in my store, instead of building up my campground defenses. Something for tomorrow.

While checking to write this post, I have already been attacked 3 times.
PvP Ranking: 53
Fights Won/Lost: 12/3