Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-09

Reagents

It's Voodoo Economics all over. Especially since I don't have Impetuous Sauciness (*headdesk* It seemed so useless for powerlevelling the previous run, that I took Way of the Sauce, while it is so uberuseful for powerlevelling with Elves).

Anyway, yesterday I defeated the Sorceress, no worries, broke the prism and got to level 13, when I realized I should have been saving adventures for today, moxie day. Today I did the clover/dance-card waltz for a while, until I was out of my meagre supply. Then I adventured all buffed up with the Crimborgs, netting me neat results.

Lesson learned: It's best to get stats ASAP, as every statpoint gained is a statpoint boosted, which enables higher returns.

147403 substats down, 566622 substats to go.

My goal is to keep an average of about 50k substats per day up for the next 11 days. That would allow me to break my previous record.

These high-level trophies are an incredible bitch.

Signed,
Keypunch
Level 20 Disco Bandit

p.s. I'm gonna PvP for dignity, maybe get a few hundred more substats settled.