Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-23

Well-laid plans

I did get the DD key, but ignored the rest of my plan entirely.

Which means I've unlocked the Gallery, I've eaten two fettucini inconnu, bat haggis and royal jelly. Kinda forgot I didn't have a stomach of steel, haha. Also forgot about the spicy noodles.

I thought I was real lucky with getting a barbed-wire fence on my first holiday, and hoped to get 3 little paper umbrella's from the Escapay mysticality holiday, but no such luck. I ended up summoning one lousy umbrella. I had waste my spices on bat haggis, so no eggnog either. I ended up drinking a Roll in the Hay, getting 2 drunkeness from the Pirate adventure, a snifter of brandy, redrum, braincracker sweet, eggnogtini and finishing with another braincracker sweet. Two fizzy potions gave me some extra drunkeness, which will be a nice feature for PvP :-)

Adventurewise, I ended up stranded on the Airship. I used my spleen for some hatorade and an extra flower, since I only got nuggets from smashing various high-powered stuff. Antiques are the only way to go, it seems.

The Pirates were so kind to finally furnish me with a shirt, and I smithed a penguin skin mini-skirt for extra speediness.

The only thing holding me back from ascending tomorrow is lack of raw stats. I should get a DD key, finish the airship and farm the HitS with no problem, but getting the offstats seems to be problematic.

The foodplan for tomorrow seems to be Spaghetti with Skullheads, Fettucini Inconnu and a boring spaghetti...Getting my mainstat to 104 is a challenge, but getting my moxie to 67 is another. Once I do that, I can make a chrome crossbow and perhaps gain some stats from battling tower monsters.

I see a 4-dayer as unlikely at this junction, but we'll see how far we get.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Coriander Conjurer (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 539
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Platypus