Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-22

Misty Cality

With 325 adventures spent, I'm not all that impressed with my progress. Sure, I nearly got to level 9 and completed a lot of stuff that needed to be completed. I'm kinda doubtful it can be done in 4 days. But 5 days seems a surety.

But still. I spent close to 80 adventures stuck with the Deep Fat Friar's. I failed to notice I hadn't gotten miner's pants. Blah, blah, blah, complain.

In the end, I gotta look forward and not mind all the little errors I made, but rather not make them again.

So for tomorrow, there's a few things that need reminding.
1. Daily Dungeon
2. Zapping Wand.
3. Food plan.
- Spaghetti with skullheads (already got the ingredients)
- Fettucine Inconnu (need a chunk of goat cheese)
- spicy noodles (already have the ingredients)
consumed with a glass of goat's milk.
4. Booze plan
- summon 5 cocktail garnishes. Pray for 3 LPU's.
- Ingredients for 3 Roll In The Hay
- Eggnog (need a bottle of rum from the pirates)
- complement with the booze from the Crimborgs
I haven't unlocked the gallery yet, either. Seems like something to after the Baron's Quest. Otherwise I'll just do the quests in order. Let the Gallery be the Gallery and play with the Wheel, instead.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Oreganoccultist (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 352
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Platypus